Full time employees (and their eligible dependents) working 30 hours or more are eligible to participate in our health benefits program. Coverage begins the first of the month following date of hire, and premiums are shared between CTLGroup and you. We offer the following health benefits:
- Medical – Two comprehensive plans from BCBS of Illinois to choose from: the PPO plan provides for $30 office visits and 80% coverage on most other services; the HSA plan is a consumer-directed high deductible health plan that combines with a tax-free Health Savings Account and lets you decide how, when, and where your health care dollars are spent. Both plans offer the same extensive national network of physicians and hospitals with in-network preventative care covered at 100%.
- Dental –The dental plan provides 100% coverage of most preventative services and coverage for other services including orthodontia.
- Vision – At no cost to the employee, and only a minimal cost for eligible dependents, CTLGroup offers a discount program on vision expenses including eye exams, lenses, frames, and contact lenses. Laser vision correction benefits are available through approved centers at a discounted rate.
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account and a Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account are available to pay for out of pocket health care, child care, and elder care expenses with pre-tax earnings. (The Healthcare FSA is not available to those in the HSA medical plan).
Our 401(k) plan helps employees plan for retirement with generous company contributions and the opportunity to put money aside for retirement on a pre-tax or post-tax basis. CTLGroup matches 100% of the first 4% of compensation, and employees are completely vested for this matching contribution at the time of enrollment.
CTLGroup also provides eligible employees with:
- Life Insurance and AD&D coverage equal to two times annual salary
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- Business Travel Insurance (accidental death or injury)
- Parental Leave
- Voluntary Life Insurance for Employees as well as their covered dependents
CTLGroup supports professional development through continuing education, professional licensure and registration, thought leadership opportunities, and participation in professional industry organizations and events.
CTLGroup offers financial assistance by reimbursing 100% of up to $7,500 of tuition and related registration, as well as laboratory fees, during a calendar year, which employees are eligible for after six months of employment.
Full time employees are paid for eight company holidays, two personal days, and ten vacation days per calendar year. Vacation times increases after only four years of employment.