Ms. Alimonti has over 20 years of extensive project management and hands-on experience with capital projects, forensic investigations, and response programs. She specializes in building envelope consulting for new design, rehabilitation, historic preservation, and construction. Giulia is a licensed architect, and LEED AP certified. She serves as CTLGroup’s Principal Architect in our NYC office.
Bachelor in Architecture, Architectural Technology, University of Rome, Italy
- National Women in Roofing (NWiR)
- International Institute of Building Envelope Consultants (IIBEC)
- Professional Women in Construction (PWC)
- The American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Passive House Institute NY (NYPH)