CTLGroup is looking for a Senior Engineer! Reporting to the Group Director, some of your responsibilities include:
- Lead investigations and perform expert technical consultation on matters involving metallic components, structures, equipment, and products, including the analysis of failures related to design, manufacture, fabrication, installation, construction, operation, distress and deterioration.
- Execute work which may include one or more of the following: field and laboratory evaluations and investigations, calculations, computational analysis, research, engineering test methods and procedures, supervision of testing, and litigation support activities.
- Analyze and interpret analytical, computational, and experimental results and prepare reports,
- Provide expert testimony, as needed and requested by clients about investigation findings when matters are in dispute.
- Schedule, oversee and coordinate all aspects of complex projects to completion within specified timelines and within budget.
- Develop and plan projects by defining the potential scope through analysis and evaluation of alternate solutions to the customer’s problem.
- Responsible for project proposal, budget, financial administration, ensuring project remains within budget and accurate billing.
- Work closely with the Group Director to develop and implement plans for capital needs, work scheduling and business development.
- Build and sustain effective relationships with current and potential clients through regular communication; anticipate customer needs and respond to requests.
- Develop business with current or new customers, cross-selling CTL services.
- Work loosely with CTL Group’s Structural Engineering staff to perform needs analysis of complex projects.