Required Education and Experience:
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree in the field of engineering;
- Minimum of eight to ten years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- PE or SE;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Advanced degree;
- Basic understanding of Autocad.
Physical and Travel Demands:
- Office work may include prolonged exposure to computers and prolonged sitting;
- Position requires some work to be completed outdoors with potential exposure to inclement weather conditions. Some work may be performed in confined spaces and at heights in excess of six feet. Some work is performed in a laboratory environment or in the field where the following conditions may apply: exposure to chemicals, noise, dust, variations in temperature and humidity, fumes and various types of equipment listed above;
- May require the use of suspended scaffolding;
- Must have the ability to climb;
- Position requires medical clearance for the use of respirators;
- Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) whenever necessary;
- Office work may include prolonged exposure to computers and prolonged sitting. Position requires some work to be completed outdoors with potential exposure to inclement weather;
- May require working additional hours;
- Up to 30% travel may be required for this position.
*This job description describes the general nature of the position. The above declarations are not intended to be a complete list of responsibilities, skills and abilities required to do the job.