CAD Specialist I
As an internationally-recognized engineering consulting and materials science leader in our industry with more than 100 years of success, our employees work on a wide range of fascinating projects. There are plenty of challenging projects and learning opportunities in the field, laboratory, or from a desk. Our employees learn from and work with award-winning experts in their fields. Our managers build trust and support their employees with professional development and career advancement opportunities. As a company with approximately 100 associates, our employees know and respect each other. We value and leverage diverse cultures and backgrounds because we know that doing so improves work quality, fosters innovation, and results. The excitement of the work, positive energy between employees and the contributions of every employee makes for an open, vibrant and healthy work team. Our employees stay with us for many years and even when they leave, many happily return.
- A winning and challenging environment with varied work projects
- Learning and working with accomplished industry experts
- A diverse, inclusive, growth and learning culture
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including 401k match, and tuition support
- Professional development
- Career Advancement
- Use Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD to draft construction documents from sketches, notes, and details given by architects and engineers using CTLGroup CAD and BIM standards.
- Assist in standards/codes research as directed by supervisor (Architect, PM, PE, etc.) to accurately and efficiently develop plans.
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, and project managers to ensure coordination design effort is maintained and deadlines are met.
- Complete drawing/project responsibilities within scope, budget and schedule.
- Review drawings for completeness and accuracy.
- Maintain all revisions of project drawings, plot files, reports, tables, and other project-related documents using CTLGroup standard procedures.
- Convert drawings to different file formats as requested.
- Set-up base sheets for architects and engineers to use in fieldwork.
- Survey, measure, and document existing conditions in the field.
- Collaborate with architects and engineers to organize sheet layouts.
- Perform miscellaneous research about repair products/materials for architects and engineers