Concrete + Cement-Based Materials
CTLGroup is an internationally recognized, award winning engineering, architecture, and materials science consulting firm. We provide expert insights and scientific solutions for our clientele. Join us, do interesting work, and GROW your career and expertise!
Reporting to our Director of Concrete & Cement Based Materials Group, our next Associate Engineer II should have an innate intellectual curiosity and a genuine passion for problem solving.
- Perform project tasks within specified timelines, seek guidance as needed when working on complex issues, and keep appropriate parties informed of progress
- Perform data reductions, calculations, develop specialized testing setups, revise and approve of standard testing, perform advanced data analysis, and independently investigate unusual results
- Perform evaluations, surveys, and investigations in the field or laboratory and take appropriate notes, samples and/or photos
- Effectively communicate with colleagues to attain information, respond to requests and inquiries, and report status of work
- Assist with the development of proposals and reports related to project work
- Coordinate with and assign work to support personnel
- Provide guidance to and mentor technicians or other associates
- Independently manage and execute tasks for testing and/or consulting projects
- Monitor work for adherence to CTLGroup’s Quality Management System
- Research vendors and place orders with manager’s approval for needed equipment and materials
- Proactively identify areas of learning and participate in professional development activities in order to maintain and enhance work knowledge and skills
- Demonstrate awareness of employee safety by performing duties in accordance to company and OSHA guidelines
- Maintains high ethical standards by using sound judgment that benefits both CTLGroup and its customers