Concrete + Cement-Based Materials
CTLGroup is an internationally recognized, award winning engineering, architecture, and materials science consulting firm. We provide expert insights and scientific solutions for our clientele. Join us, do interesting work, and GROW your career and expertise!
Reporting to our Director of Concrete & Cement Based Materials Group, our next Associate Engineer I should have an innate intellectual curiosity and a genuine passion for problem solving.
- Perform project tasks within specified timelines, seek guidance as needed when working on complex issues, and keep appropriate parties informed of progress
- Perform data reductions, calculations, supervise standard testing and makes timely and sound judgments during the basic analysis of data while independently investigates unusual results
- Assist with the development of reports and proposals related to project work
- Perform evaluations, surveys, and investigations in the field or lab and take appropriate notes samples and/or photos
- Monitor contractor work for adherence to CTLGroup’s Quality Management System
- Effectively communicate with colleagues to attain information, respond to requests and inquiries and report status of work
- Coordinate with and assign work to support personnel
- Research vendors and place orders with manager’s approval for needed equipment and materials
- Proactively identify areas of learning and participate in professional development activities in order to maintain and enhance work knowledge and skills
- Demonstrate awareness of employee safety by performing duties in accordance to company and OSHA guidelines
- Maintains high ethical standards by using sound judgment that benefits both CTLGroup and its customers