On November 4th, 2021, CTLGroup hosted the Chicago Chapter of ICRI’s Waterproofing Technical Seminar at our headquarters in Skokie, IL.
The event focused on concrete waterproofing, which included presentations and demonstrations on best practices for the use of sealants, caulking, topical membranes, buried membranes, coatings, and sealers.
- Concrete Abrasion Webinar
- 2021 Virtual SEAoNY Annual Conference
- Structural Forensic Engineering Seminar
- 2021 ASME Joint Rail Conference
- Railway Interchange 2021
- WIND 2021 Virtual Conference
- WIND 2021
- RIMS 2021 Annual Conference
- ACI Concrete Convention – Virtual
- DRI Virtual Conference
- International Bridge Conference (IBC) Virtual Conference
- International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI) Virtual Conference
- Side Effects: Performance and Pathology of Building Enclosures
- Concealed Concrete Defects: Mechanisms, Evaluation and Repair Development
- Concrete Pavements: Full-Depth Repairs
- Concrete in Sulfate Environments: When Type V Cement is Not a Viable Option
- Adjacent Construction – Managing Risks in Dense Urban Environments
Need Help Now?