Structural Health Monitoring
CTLGroup currently performs structural monitoring all over the world. The purpose? Most structural problems gradually go from bad to worse. We do not just get the data. We can also assist you in deciding what type of data you need and what it means.
If a troublesome situation is caught early enough by a structural health monitoring company, the results can be significant out-of-pocket savings and even more savings by avoiding any sort of shut-down for service. Performance and preventative health monitoring happens every day for most of us. Whether you’re taking vitamins, getting exercise, or even just brushing your teeth, the benefits of preventative health are obvious. Your structures deserve the same kind of care, and CTLGroup can help you implement it.
CTLGroup’s experts can provide a broad range of structural health monitoring (SHM) services, including:
- SHM system installation using multiple sensors (acceleration, displacement, tilt, strain, force, wind, GPS, temperature, humidity)
- Real-time SHM systems for critical infrastructures with 24/7 e-mail alerts and secure web-based data access
- Noise & vibration monitoring with 24/7 e-mail alerts and secure web-based data access
- Load testing
- Modal testing for frequency and mode shape identification
- Damage identification and assessment
- Data Interpretation and analysis
- Customized sensor design