We help our clients with sustainable solutions to reduce environmental impact and enhance efficiency.
CTLGroup provides engineering, consulting, research and testing services that support sustainability of the built environment, including:
- Building Component Analysis
- Durability of Building Facades and Envelope
- Thermal Resistance of Materials and Components
- Optimal Insulation Levels
- Whole-Building Energy Simulation
- Environmental Life Cycle Inventory - LCI
- Environmental Life Cycle Assessment - LCA
- Energy Code & Sustainability Standard Compliance
- Performance Assessment and Evaluation
- Optimal Recycled Content Levels of Cementitious Materials and Aggregates
Material Property Testing
- Solar Reflectance
- Fire Endurance
- Education and Advocacy: Sustainable Building Materials
Cement, Concrete, and Concrete Product Producers
At CTLGroup, going green is nothing new. Consider our history:
- For more than 15 years, we've conducted research into the environmental impacts of construction materials, from raw material acquisition to production to construction to reuse.
- Our LEED-certified professionals have published dozens of research reports and articles on sustainability issues.
- We were on the committee and made significant contribution to the development of Standard 189.1 Standard for the Design of High-Performance, Green Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings
- Our experts frequently speak to industry groups on green design and construction topics.