CTLGroup Ranked by ENR as a Top 25 Firm in the Nuclear Sector
CTLGroup has been ranked in the 2012 ENR Sourcebook as one of the Top 25 Design Firms in the Power sector for Nuclear Plants.
CTLGroup offers an array of specialty testing and engineering consulting services for the nuclear power industry. Our capabilities include materials qualification testing, the assessment of concrete containment structures with nondestructive testing techniques, service life assessment of nuclear facilities, continuous evaluation of water from monitor wells, and structural integrity testing. We have worked directly with utilities, manufacturers, engineering and design firms, testing laboratories, and government agencies. Our services and capabilities can be utilized in the nuclear industry for the evaluation of structures for license renewal or the development and construction of new facilities.
- 10 CFR 50, Appendix B/NQA-1 Compliant Quality Program
- STADIUM® Authorized Company and STADIUM® Lab Certified Laboratory
- Training for NRC staff on new technologies and codes
- Peer review of the AP1000 nuclear plant design (shield building)
- Accepts radioactive samples for materials testing
Source: ENR Sourcebook