Specifying Concrete Slabs for Floor Coverings
Howard Kanare discusses moisture migration through concrete slabs, as well as slab details to help minimize these problems.
Howard Kanare, Senior Principal Scientist in Structural Evaluation at CTLGroup, co-authored this September 2006 Construction Canada article with Scott Tarr.
Source: Construction Canada
Other Insights by this person
- Howard Kanare Presents Two Sessions at World of Concrete 2013
February 4, 2013
- Howard Kanare Presents at StonExpo/Marmomacc Americas Convention
January 31, 2013
- Howard Kanare Speaks at ACI Wisconsin Chapter
March 21, 2012
- Howard Kanare Speaks at Chicago Chapter of CSI
March 20, 2012
- Howard Kanare Presents at World of Concrete 2012
January 23, 2012
- Kanare Speaks at 2010 Construction SuperConference
December 16, 2010
- Self-Curing Warehouse Floors?
August 25, 2010
- Concrete Floor Moisture Tests
September 1, 2007
- Quick Slab Drying
April 1, 2006
- Concrete Slab Repair: Getting Flat is One Thing, Staying Flat is Another!
February 1, 2006