Smith, Zou, and Zemajtis present at FHWA Bridge Engineering Conference in Orlando, FL
Yunyi Zou, Senior Engineer, and Steve Smith, Principal Engineer, of CTLGroup, presented at the 2010 Federal Highway Administration Bridge Engineering Conference. The paper, titled Expected Servicability Performance of Reinforced Concrete Bridge Slabs, was selected amongst a large number of submissions.
Jerzy Zemajtis, Senior Engineer, also co-presented along with Parsons Engineering. The paper is titled 100 Year Service Life for Cable Stayed Bridges.
The conference is co-sponsored by 23 different state departments of transportation and brings together a large number of transportation officials from around the United States.
For more information, please visit the official website: www.2010bridge.com
Other Insights by this person
- Steve Smith and Dave Drengenberg Present at Schinnerer’s 52nd Annual Meeting of Invited Attorneys
May 10, 2013
- Construction Error Could be a Factor in Collapsed Miami Dade College Garage, Experts Say
October 12, 2012
- Building Sequence Probed at Cincinnati Casino Collapse
February 8, 2012
- Lessons from Japan
May 27, 2011
- Work on Collapsed Texas Parking Garage Won’t Resume Until Root Cause Determined
February 16, 2011
- Stimulating Improvements
January 6, 2011
- Corley and Smith Speak at 2010 Construction SuperConference
December 17, 2010
- High-Performance – Nextgen of Buildings are Safe, Secure & Green
November 5, 2010